Finding Success and Fulfillment both Professionally and at Home: ImaKadima
Monday December 19th at 1 PM (EST)
Join us for a conversation on balancing a fulfilling career and home life by Naava Shafner, founder and Executive Director of ImaKadima. ImaKadima is a non-profit organization in Israel that supports, educates, and advocates for a wide spectrum of career-minded mothers. Aware of the challenges of combining motherhood with career ambition, ImaKadima provides practical solutions and assistance for career-minded moms. Naava Shafner will share her unique holistic approach to these challenges, which focus both on professional development and improving family life. Her philosophy is driven by the belief that mothers are a tremendous asset to the workforce, and that it is in everyone's best interest to accommodate the needs of families in the workplace.
Recent webinars include:
- Wisdom Ethereal and Domestic with Debra Band
- Insights into the OTD Movement with Mark Treancher
- Bat Mitzvah Reimagined with Dina Brawer
- Megillat Ruth--A Story of Survival, Love, and Politics with Debra Band
- Preventing Sexual Abuse at Overnight Camps with Rahel Bayar and Menachem Hecht
Missed one of our webinars? No worries. You can hear/view all of them here!